We will be selling at Auction the contents of several storage units in Palo, Marion and Cedar Rapids, IA on Saturday April 16th starting at 10:00AM in Palo, IA moving on to Marion, IA to start at 11:30 AM and finishing in Cedar Rapids at 1:00 PM.
The first auction will start at the Add-A-Space storage facility 200 Blairsferry Rd. in Palo at 10:00 AM
The second portion will be at the All Stor Storage facility 4099 Derek Dr. , Marion, IA at 11:30 AM
The third portion will be at All Stor Fort Knox 5300 J St. SW in Cedar Rapids at 1:00 PM
The auction company will travel to all three locations at the appointed times and conduct a completely seperate auction at all three sites at the above mentioned times.
All bidders must register with the Auction Company prior to the auction.
All purchases are CASH and must be settled for at each location at the conclusion of each auction. Please note CASH ONLY.
Any unit may be pulled from the auction for any cause deemed necessary by The Storage Company.
Bidders will have the opportunity to inspect the contents of the unit from the doorway of the unit. Bidders are not allowed to enter the unit or open any boxes or containers.
All Stor Fort Knox, Add-A-Space and All Stor Storage are hereinafter referred to as The Storage Company.
1. Buyer acknowledges that he or she is bidding on all items within the unit and all items must be removed and the unit must be cleaned. In the event that the Buyer does not remove all items or does not leave the unit clean, The Storage Company may charge the buyer it's cost in removing such items and /or cleaning the unit.
2. When the Buyer has been awarded the unit He/She must pay cash upon conclusion of the auctionfor the unit in the amount of the bid plus any buyers fee if one is being charged to the auctioneer and unless a State of Iowa tax certificate is on file with the auction company sales tax will be collected on the amount of the bid.The auction company will provide the buyer with a cash sales receipt upon payment of the unit contents.
3. The buyer must remove all goods within a 24 hour period or the goods will become the property of The Storage Company unless, the Buyer signs a lease agreement of said unit, and pays the current month's rent in full. Failure to remove all goods or sign a lease will result in Buyers forfeiting the property and incurring a disposal fee. Buyer is responsible for securing the unit holding such property for the 24 hour period.
4. It is the buyers responsibility to immediately return all personal property, papers, photos, legal documents, tax returns, bank statements, yearbooks, etc. to The Storage Company for return to tenant in the future.
5.The Buyer acknowledges that in certain circumstances The Storage Company may contact the Buyer and request that certain items be purchased back in order to prevent any court action with said tenant, the Buyer also agrees to sell to The Storage Company such items for (a) the cost at which the Buyer purchased such items plus (b) any reasonable actual costs incurred by Buyer in connection with such items.
6. This agreement pertains to this and all future auctions this buyer attends at any facility owned by The Storage Company.
7. The Storage Company and The Auction Company reserves the right to refuse entrance to any buyer at future auctions due to failure to follow these rules or any other unacceptable behavior at the auction.
8. Bidders acknowledge the bid rigging and / or collusion is a felony and a violation of the Sherman Antitrust Act. All suspected instances will be reported to the U.S. Justice Department.
9. All Bidders agree to hold harmless and indemnify The Storage Company, Auctioneer, and Auction Company any and all claims.
10. Bidders must be at least 18 years old.
This auction is CASH only, payable at the conclusion of each auction at each site.